Monday, November 1, 2010

LIPPIE: MAC Fast Play

      I promised a post for this product which was mentioned in my October favorites. Fast Play is part of the permanent line and is an Amplified. No surprise there.
      I think this is a beautiful color and is also not mentioned very much. The color is kind of hard to describe, MAC calls this a "neutral pink" and I believe that it's correct. But it also has a mauve-rose tint to it once it is on my lips. It's a very safe color and brings some color into the face without looking garish. It's not cool and not warm, making it very wearable for everyone.
       Again, being redundant here, the finish is very creamy looking and opaque. All Amplified lipsticks stain my lips, so they can be quite long-wearing too given if you don't eat something greasy. The one thing I love most about the Amplified formula is that even though they're creamy in texture, the bullets don't break on me...ever! Unlike all of the Cremesheen and some of the Lustre ones that I've owned previously.
      It's perfect for all seasons and if you are just starting out or building your kit, this would be a great addition! 

Product: 1. MAC Lipstick - $17.50CAN

1 comment:

  1. This is such a nice colour. I have often looked at this colour but for some reason I thought this was a Cremesheen. I will swatch this next time I visit a MAC counter :)
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete