1. CHANEL Tweed Fuchsia - I have yet to capture a good swatch, I blame it on the crappy weather and lighting. Really. I've been using this quite a bit this month and the gold overlay is still visible, that's how pigmented the blusher is. It's disgustingly beautiful and I am really, really tempted to purchase another. Logical peeps would tell me it's not necessary. I'm not a logical person, so I don't think it applies...
2. MAC Tippy - Feature post, I promise. This came out last February in the Hello Kitty collection. I've used it many times and seriously, what the hell, it looks brand new. A cool, crisp bright pink. It's the perfect winter color.
3. MUFE HD Blush #5 (Nip Slip) - Ha. Nip Slip. Sephora describes this as a neutral pink. I agree. I received a generous sample of this during a visit and I really am enjoying this product. I'm not a big fan of MUFE but this I will purchase in the full size once I've finished my sample. Post coming soon.
4. Korres Mango Lip Butter - Since the weather has been crisp, my lips have definitely gotten a tad dry even though I inhale litres of water. I love this stuff. I'd eat it if I could.
5. CHANEL Rouge Allure in Impertinente - On the days where I need a more saturated shade, this is perfect. A plum with a hint of red and brown, it's natural but at the same time full of elegance. Which I am not.
6. Starbucks Caramel Brulee Latte - I've been making my way through the Holiday menu and this is pure yum. Honestly, some of the drinks taste identical...meh. I still love the caramel bits they sprinkle on top.
Looking at this list, I guess I've been veering toward pinks for my cheeks. Boring, I know. I hope everyone is doing well and I want to thank those who continue to stop by (if there are any ^_^). What are your favorites this month? Have you finished holiday shopping yet? =D.