Thursday, November 4, 2010

HAIR: I @!%$#!@ Hate Knots

      I thought the use of an expletive here would be appropriate. It really conveys my anger and hate I think. I have very, very long hair which extends all the way down to the small of my back. I forgot to take a picture but I'm sure you get the idea. The one product that I love is the Sebastian Laminates Detangling Milk Leave-In Conditioner.
  
      I first discovered this about two years ago at my local beauty supply store. My hair can get knots in random places at times and, for a lack of a better word, is a pain in the ass. It hurts to brush or comb through and I end up pulling hair out. I was very happy when I found this and was even happier when it actually worked. I have used leave-in conditioners in the past but I felt as though they just sat in my hair. I spray this onto the ends of my hair where I get knots the most when my hair is still quite damp. 
       I use about two pumps which is enough for my ends, you can adjust to your needs if necessary. No need to rinse out =D.
       I blow-dry my hair about half dry and let the rest air dry. This just speeds up the process, my hair would take forever to dry if left alone. It comes with a spray nozzle and I tried to take shots of the texture. It's not oily at all, it feels very silky and watery. It's also completely clear. It gets absorbed completely and does not leave residue or film on my hair afterwards.
       There's a heavy floral fragrance but it doesn't smell bad, it's just very heavy. Eventually, it does fade away into a very nice light floral scent in the hair. I have used this before on my sister who has extremely thick and long hair. I have a good amount of hair but it is much more fine however it does not weigh my hair down at all. I really do believe this product helps, I do not get knots at all when I use this versus when I do not use it.
      I'm about 3/4 of the way through my current bottle and I'm not sure if this has been discontinued. I hope not...I won't be happy >: (.

Product: 1. Sebastian Laminates Detangling Milk - $10.99CAN

No comments:

Post a Comment