1. MAC Dreamy Lipglass - I have stated my undying loathe for MAC lipglasses before, but this shade is so gorgeous on that I can ignore that loathe while wearing it. I don`t remember when I purchased this but I recently discovered this in my collection. It`s a cool pink-toned lilac with shimmer. Since it is so pale and icy, I do not wear this alone. Over lipstick however, it`s ethereal.
2. Estee Lauder Signature Lipstick in Tender Mauve + Estee Lauder High Shine Gloss in Berry - That was lengthy. I discovered these at the bottom of my mom`s huge bag full of GWP items (it`s Christmas in there) and I adore them. Tender Mauve is a light warm pink with silver shimmer, Berry is a light pink with silver shimmer. Together, they make the perfect pale pink lip that makes me look alive! It`s completely flattering on my NC30 skin.
3. CHANEL Glossimer in Charming - I picked up the final Glossimer that I was missing from the Holiday collection. Charming is a warm pink with multi-colored shimmer, but on the lips it is a barely there tint with high shine. It is seriously uber-dazzling in the tube and creates a very pretty low-maintenance look. Stunning, I don`t know why I missed this one.
4. NARS Blush Mata Hari - In the pan, it is a very cool lilac-toned pink...which is strange because on my warm skin it morphs into a pink-toned berry. This is such a unique color on my cheeks but it is not at all unwearable or unnatural. I think this is a nice shade to wear for the Winter months, it adds so much life.
5. The Body Shop Vanilla EDP - I`m not a huge fan of fragrances, partly because most of the time people spray way too much on and puts me off from them. I do love a good vanilla though. I love it in food, home scents and candles. This has been the only fragrance I have continually repurchased over the last 5 years. It`s a warm, rich vanilla and once it dries and settles into the skin, it smells heavenly. It lasts all day for me. By no means is it a complex scent, it`s just nice and simple.
I will have posts for the above items eventually (most likely in January sometime) so please look out for those if you are interested! I wish you all a very, very Happy New Years and I hope 2011 will be great for all of you! Be safe!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!