Wednesday, November 10, 2010

CHEEK: Pinch Me!

      This is the most natural-looking blush I own. Well, all of my blushers are natural looking when applied. The color and shade of this blush though, is very natural. I don't know about you but I really don't consider bright fuchsias or deep plums natural shades. 
      In the pan, Pinch Me is a very unassuming shade of neutral rose with brown tones. As the name implies, the look that is achieved is that of a pinched cheek. One of my mom's tricks (back in the day) was to pinch her cheeks lightly instead of wearing blusher, this gives you exactly that minus the pain. As a Sheertone, the color can be layered for more intensity. The effect is never harsh or garish, it's a very soft and feminine color that suits all skintones. 
      From the photos above, you can see that it blends effortlessly into my skin. My hand is NC35 for reference. I love this and I will be purchasing this again if I ever run out (which will never happen since MAC blushers are equivalent to Link's pockets - they never seem to hit bottom...never mind...). Also very happy that this is permanent! So, if you are in the market for a new blush please don't pass this one up. It may look a little blase in the pan but I assure you, its suitable for all looks, all skintones, all seasons.

Product: MAC Powder Blush - $22CAN

No comments:

Post a Comment