Friday, November 12, 2010

DRINK: Starbucks Gingerbread Latte

      This is another obligatory post. Well, not really but no time for a full post today! There`s a Starbucks near my house, around a 5 minute walk...which enables me to go there more often than I would like >_<. The Holiday menu came out a week ago and something that I haven't tried before that I wanted to try, was the Gingerbread Latte. For me, a regular Starbucks 'xxx-latte' is disgustingly sweet. The sugar coats my mouth and I can feel my blood sugar spiking like crazy just thinking about it. I ordered a 2 pump one instead (A Venti Gingerbread Latte normally has 5 pumps of syrup). It was perfect.
      It comes with nutmeg sprinkle on top, if you don`t like nutmeg you can just ask them to omit this. I like it =D. The drink really does taste like gingerbread and as such, I imagine myself biting off a Gingerbread Man`s arm while drinking. I love color, the red and green combo on the cup is really uplifting! Although, I wish they used the same cups from last year. I adored them...I'm just bitchin', ignore me. 
     Go on, grab a cup if you like coffee and gingerbread! 
P.S. Is anyone else excited for Harry Potter Part 1 next Friday? It's going to be epic I tell ya, I've been waiting for this ever since I finished reading the series. I'm going to see Skyline tonight but I'm not expecting much =P.
 
Product: Starbucks Gingerbread Latte - $5CAN

No comments:

Post a Comment