Wednesday, November 24, 2010

CHEEK: MAC Neo (Radioactive) Orange

     I featured Magenta Madness yesterday, today I am following up with Neo Orange. As the name implies, it is a Neon Orange...sorry for the redundancy =). The pictures do not do Neon Pigments justice, all of them are shockingly bright in real life. 
     For some reason, the photos show this as a slightly peachy orange. It's most definitely not. At least in the tub it isn't. The pigment in the tub in real life is very pink based. However, it pulls very peach on my skin, as you'll see in the swatches below (my hand is NC35 for reference). 
      If you are cool, the pink will definitely show up more on you than it does on me. I am quite warm. It looks patchy in the shots because I used a Q-tip to swatch but I assure you, I don't find these chalky at all and are very easy to blend. Again, a little goes an astoundingly long way. Sometimes I find it quite frightening to own such pigmented products...
     I think MAC makes some of the best pigments in the market and they are great multi-use products as well. All you need is some time and creativity! 

Product: MAC Pigment - $23.50CAN

No comments:

Post a Comment