Sunday, October 31, 2010

FAVORITES: October Edition

      My birthday was on the 20th, so I am now officially 23. I have purchased a few items since then but I haven't used them enough to include them in this edition. Some of my favorites have been mentioned in previous posts, so refer to those if you would like to see photos =D. 
1. Estee Lauder Sumptuous (Volume) and Double Wear (Length) - These two mascaras are not talked about often and I don't know why. I got into Estee Lauder because of my mom, who loves this brand. I really feel that these two mascaras are standouts in their line when used together. Separately, they do what they are supposed to do but when used together they are magic great for my lashes. 
2. CHANEL Paradoxal - I feel like I will soon need to pick up another bottle because I'm already 1/4 of the way through! I've been using this polish on others and on my own nails/toes, so it's being used up like crazy. This will be the first polish I have ever finished. It is also the first polish to last 7 days on my nails with only one chip...incredible. I have mentioned this before, Paradoxal is permanent as of now.
3. MAC Fast Play - I have a post for this lippie coming up soon and it is yet another Amplified. A rosy-pink with brown base, I have been using it a lot this month. If you haven't noticed, I am fond of MLBB shades and this is another one that fits into the category.
4. Sebastian De-tangling Milk - I'm not sure how I feel about the name and appearance of this product but it really works for my hair. In the bottle, it looks like watered down milk. Yummy. It's not oily, the texture is almost like water actually. I have very, very long straight hair which can get very hard to brush through especially if a knot decides to suddenly grace me with its presence. I don't know if this is still available but I will also create a post for this soon.
5. MAC Sunbasque - I found myself reaching for this quite a bit. It is a Sheertone Shimmer and is quite bronze in tone. If I put too much on, it will turn orange once it sets into my skin. I did this by accident when I was in a rush one day and was horrified when my cheeks were tinged with orange. However, when applied softly it really adds warmth to my skin which is much needed during the cloudy and rainy days we've been having here. A post to follow.
6.  Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte - I have finally deviated from my usual drink which is either a  Skinny Vanilla or Caramel Latte. I've been ordering these two for years but after hearing how delicious the Pumpkin Spice was, I had to try one. It is quite good, I had to get this half sweet because normal full sweet drinks from Starbucks are way, way to sweet for me. It is the perfect drink to accompany the fall weather =). I can't wait for the Holiday menu because I love the festive cups...

That's it for this month! Christmas is around the corner and I think I'll put the tree up this weekend! What are your favorites for this month? 

No comments:

Post a Comment