Friday, October 22, 2010

LIPPIE: MAC Cosmo

      This is my favorite lipstick ever by MAC, and it is one of the most underrated lipsticks in the permanent line. Cosmo is a shade that has been around for over a decade and with great reason. It is the ultimate "my-lips-but-better" shade for me, it is a tad more pink than my natural lip color. The resulting effect is very natural on me and it does not make me look like I'm wearing lipstick at all. It is perfect for those days where I don't feel like having anything obvious on my lips, which I prefer especially if I'm lazy or can't decide on what shade to wear =D. Even better, it is an Amplified. You get rich color and the creaminess that comes with this formula makes it very comfortable on the lips. 
       I hope that this lipstick will be around for a while longer, and I think it will. Unless MAC decides all of the sudden to discontinue this for some forsaken reason. I love this a lot, I have a back-up for my back-up =_='. I have started to apply lip balm underneath all my lip products because I feel that it increases the wear time and my lips don't peel! Before this, I would slick on some lip balm after exfoliating but I never leave it on when applying lip products. I tried this with a Glossimer today and the freakin' product lasted over 6 hours!!! :O. The heck, man. It isn't rocket science but I feel like I've discovered something new >: ).
      Hope you have a great weekend!  

Product: 1. MAC Lipstick - $17.50CAN

No comments:

Post a Comment