Tuesday, October 26, 2010

SKIN: I'm A Peach!

      Canada is my worst enemy when it comes to my skin sometimes. I live in Ontario where summers are as freakin' hot as a roasting oven and winters can be very cold. In between, you have erratic behavior like the weather can't make up its mind on what to do today. Rain? 70%? Nah, let's be sunny. The accuracy of The Weather Network can be laughable. No, it is laughable. The skin on my body can be dry, especially my legs and arms. My salvation from this is The Body Shop's Peach Body Butter:
       I've used many of their Body Butters since high school but Peach remains my favorite. I think this is only a seasonal edition because I can't seem to find it online or in stores anymore. I bought mine around Christmas time last year, so hopefully this will pop up again this year. It smells so wonderful and juicy, I could whiff it all day. It doesn't smell synthetic to me, it's a very pleasant scent unless you have a very sensitive nose. Peach is not oily like the Coconut or Olive Oil, it has a very thick consistency but melts into your skin when applied. 
Hmm, that looks kind of gross doesn't it.
       The only thing I do not like is the huge tub it comes in. The tub will last you a very long time even with daily use but I really don't think it's hygienic to keep dipping your fingers in it. Oh well, I do it anyways. With clean hands of course. My skin stays moisturized all day and the scent really does linger for a few hours which I love. I think the skin on your body is just as important as the skin on your face, so please take care of it as well =D. 

Product: 1. The Body Shop Body Butter - $20CAN

No comments:

Post a Comment