Tuesday, December 21, 2010

CHEEK: MUFE HD Blush #11 - Mistaken Identity

    Hello. It's been awhile, I know. I'm sorry, it's been a busy week and Christmas is literally at the foot of the doorstep now! Everything is so festive, I'm basking in its' glory. My favorite part of Christmas is wrapping gifts and presents...I just can't stop, I end up wrapping things I shouldn't be wrapping ^^. To finish up my MUFE post, this is the last of the lot - Mistaken Identity. 
 It looks seriously dark and unattractive in the tub, but I assure you this is very, very natural. Sephora describes this as a 'redwood brown'. The photos are showing it to be a tad darker than it is in real life. I like wearing this shade underneath brown or red-based shades of blush, it really brings out the color. 
      It looks patchy on my hand, but none of the ones I`ve tried are patchy when applied to the skin. They are just so beautiful on and are akin to second skin on your cheeks.
     I have accumulated some items over the past few weeks that I just haven`t captured in photos yet, the lighting has been various during the day so I`ll get to that soon. In Canada, we have Boxing Day which is the equivalent to Black Friday in the States so I will be diving into the masses that day. It gets crazy but not as crazy when compared to the U.S. I think. I progressively get angrier and more tired as the day wears on...I really hope I can contain myself this year =). 
     I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and if you do not celebrate, I still wish you happiness. I know this time of year can be hard for some, but the New Years will be bright. I also wanted to thank everyone who has taken the time to read my blog!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Product: MUFE HD Blush - $29CAN

No comments:

Post a Comment