1. How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice, morning and night.
2. What skin type do you have?
Combination - oily in the T-zone and slightly dry on the cheeks. Also sensitive.
3. What is your current facial wash?
Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Foaming Cleanser.
4. Do you exfoliate?
Yes, every other day. This may seem like a lot but the product I use isn't harsh and it has helped my skin greatly.
5. What brand do you use?
St.Ives Apricot Scrub (the one for Blackheads & Blemishes).
6. What moisturizer to you use?
Estee Lauder DayWear SPF 15 for day; 40 Carrots Sleep Cream for night.
7. Do you have freckles?
8. Do you use eye cream?
Yes. MAC Fast Response Eye Cream for day; 40 Carrots Retinol Rich Eye Gel for night.
9. Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I had my share of acne when I was really young (maybe 12 years old?). Now, I very rarely ever break out and when I do it's usually only one and during 'that time of the month', =_='.
10. Did you ever use Pro-activ?
No, because I am not interested and I think the product is gimmicky. Just my opinion though, great if it works for you.
MAKE-UP (Holy crap - why does this section have so many?!).
1. What foundation do you use?
I don't use foundation. Actually, come to think of it I've never tried it either.
2. How about concealer?
For my undereyes, MAC Select Cover Up Concealer in NW35.
3. Do you know your undertone color?
I'm Asian with more yellow undertones and green-ish veins making me more warm.
4. What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I have never used them and don't plan to. Not that I have awesome lashes, I'm just too lazy to care. I would consider them for special occasions but I would never make it a habit of using them everyday.
5. Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yup. Although...I slack a bit in this area lol.
6. What brand of mascara do you use?
CoverGirl Lash Blash Luxe, Estee Lauder DoubleWear and CHANEL Inimitable.
7. Sephora or MAC?
8. Do you have a MAC Pro card?
9. What makeup tools do you use in makeup application?
My ring finger for my concealer and the MAC 116 blush brush for blush.
10. Do you use make-up base/primer for your eyes?
11. For the face?
12. What is your favorite eyeshadow?
I don't wear eyeshadow. Blasphemy, right?
13. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
I ditched eyeliner a while back too but I used a pencil eyeliner by Estee Lauder.
14. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Well, these days never because I don't wear eyeliner!
15. What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I like the idea of pigments but I don't use them as eyeshadow, I use them as blush!
16. Do you use mineral makeup?
17. What is your favorite lipstick?
I have two, MAC Cosmo and CHANEL Rouge Coco Mademoiselle.
18. How about lipgloss?
Hands down, any of the CHANEL Glossimers.
19. What is your favorite blush to use?
MAC Tippy from the Hello Kitty collection back in 2009.
20. Do you buy makeup on ebay?
I've considered it for hard-to-find items but I worry too much so...no =_='.
21. Do you like drugstore makeup?
Revlon is the only drugstore brand I use, they make the best drugstore lip products IMO.
22. Do you go to CCOs?
No, the only one close to where I live is about 2 hours away in a different city!
23. Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Yes, but only as a hobby.
24. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
I hope not.
25. Name a makeup crime that your hate?
The 'nude' lip trend. Why must people wear 'nude' to the point where you look like a porn star or that you're dying? You know who you are.
26. Do you like colorful shades of makeup or neutral ones?
I prefer pink, rose, or mauve for my makeup choices.
27. What celebrity always has great make up?
Korean actress Park Si Yeon. She's breathtaking. And no, I am not Korean.
28. If you could leave the house using just ONE makeup item, what would you use?
Any lip product with SPF in it.
29. Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes, and I have before. Scary.
30. Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Haha! I think I do, I think I have pretty good skin so why not?
31. In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
32. What do you think of make-up?
It's an art, and I think a science in a sense. There are so many different shades, textures and finishes to choose from. I think makeup is a great way of expressing yourself or simply just to make you feel and look good! However, it should never replace the confidence that you look just as good without it = ).
I thought this tag was an interesting albeit loooong one and if my responses come off as rude to you I'm sorry lol. The way I talk in real life is much worse...I like to call it eloquently blunt. My sister thinks I'm downright rude -___-. Thanks for stopping by!