Saturday, March 26, 2011

RANDOM: Copycat

Elise over at Blush is The New Black (who is, by the way, absolutely fabulous and gorgeous!) just did a tag video and I thought it would be fun to join.

About Me Questions:
1.Do you have a middle name?
No, I do not.  

2. What was your favourite subject in school? Art and English. 
3. What's your favourite drink? Water, coffee, water.  
4. Favourite song at the moment? Don't have one.  
5. What would you name your children? Too Much Work. 
6. Do you participate in any sports? In high school, but not right now.  
7. Favourite Book? House of Leaves by Mark Danielewski and It by Stephen King.  
8. Favourite Colour? Don't really have one, any color makes me happy. 
9. Favourite Animal? DOGS! 
10. Favourite perfume? Anything with Vanilla in it.  
11. Favourite holiday? The days up to and after Christmas are my favorite.  
12. Have you graduated High School? I wish I were still young enough to say I haven't.  
13. Have you been out of the Country? Yes.  
14. Do you speak any other Languages? Conversational Vietnamese and fluent Cantonese.  
15. Do you have any siblings? Yes, one younger sister. She's 17. 
16. What's your favourite store? The Bay hands down. Such a vast space full of lippies... 
17. Favourite Restaurant? Don't have one.  
18. Do you like school? I've graduated from university, I had my dislikes and likes.   
19. Favourite YouTubers? You can check out my Top 10 Youtubers post if you'd like. 
20. Favourite Movie? I have a post on this as well.  
21. Favourite Tv show? More like channels. The Food Network, Discovery and HGTV.  
22. Pc or Mac? PC. 
23. What phone do you have? Currently, a Samsung one. I'm old school. 
24. How tall are you? 5'3.
 
13 Personal Questions:
1. What do you order at Starbucks?
Usually a Venti 1 pump, nonfat Caramel Latte or the Pick of The Day. And I'm not trying to be fancy with that order. A Venti normally has 5 pumps which is obscene, and 2% milk makes me...very gassy. 

2. One thing in your closet you cannot live without. My collection of jackets/coats.
3. What's one thing most people probably don't know about you? I have a short fuse, I rage.
4. Name one thing you want to do before you die. Bungee jumping. 
5. What's one food you cannot live without? Food.  
6. What quote/phrase do you live by? None, really.  
7. What do you like/dislike about the YouTube community? Hm, never really thought about this before.  
8. What's your most listened to song on itunes? Ash Like Snow by The Brilliant Green, a J-pop group. I believe this is the OP song for Gundam 00.  
9. What kind of style would you define yourself as having? Colored Casual, I own a lot of basic items with bright pops of color.  
10. Favourite number? I don't really have one.  
11. Two Hobbies? Sketching/Artwork/Crafts. Shopping for new lip stuff. Is that considered a hobby?  
12. Two Pet Peeves? People who can't drive...people who drive that should not be driving. The long-ass lines at Asian grocers. Don't even get me started.  
13. Guilty Pleasures? I'm not telling =). 

Please feel free to complete this tag, I'd love to read about you!

1 comment:

  1. LOVED reading this, Julie! You're actually too hilarious and I don't even know if you're doing it on purpose LOL!

    5. What would you name your children? Too Much Work.
    First of all, I'm still laughing. Second, I don't know if you meant too much work to think of a name or your children would be too much work but is it a sign (that I shouldn't be a mother anytime soon) that I laughed because I thought you meant that you would just refer to your kids as 'too much work?' HAHA

    10. Favourite perfume? Anything with Vanilla in it.
    Then you MUST go try Lavanila's perfumes if you haven't already!

    Shopping for new lip stuff. --> Heck yes that's a hobby! That can take hours and hours..and hours!

    The long-ass lines at Asian groceries. OOOH my goodness that AND those old ladies that are pushier than I am. How is that even possible? How is it that a 65 year old is able to make me lose my footing??

    xo

    ReplyDelete